Fire Breaks Out At North Carolina SmartStop Over The Weekend

Posted by Modern Storage Media on Mar 4, 2024 7:45:57 AM

A fire broke out at a SmartStop Self Storage facility in Hensersonville, North Carolina over the weekend. Firefighters from Blue Ridge Fire and Rescue were dispatched to the scene after receiving reports of a fire at approximately 12:11 a.m. on Saturday, March 2.


Upon arrival to the facility, located on 1931 Spartanburg Highway, firefighters noticed smoke coming from the units and found multiple units were on fire.